Risk Free Returns on all pram orders
We understand that it can be daunting making a purchase without trying the product first. So that's why we've made purchasing our prams 100% risk free. If it's not the perfect pram for you, you can return it within 9 months as long as it's in it's original condition and packaging. No hidden catches or charges, simply drop it off at your nearest Post Office and we'll even pay for the postage!
Returning your pram
All products must be returned in their original condition and original packaging with no signs of usage. We can not accept products that display signs of wear, are damaged, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product. Similar to trying on a pair of shoes in shop, you can walk around inside but the shoes need to remain in a saleable condition as does the box so they can be sold to the next customer.
5 step return process:
- Email us within 9 months for a return authorisation at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Re-pack the products exactly as they came in their original packaging including plastic wrap and undamaged box (understandably the tape may have caused minor damage to the box, please do your best to take care when opening upon delivery). Returns not packaged as per instructions given, will incur a $30 repacking fee.
- We'll send you a label and instructions on how to print and stick it to the outside of your box.
- Drop the box off at your nearest Post Office (we’ve already pre-paid it for you).
- Upon return of the pram to Melbourne and confirmation that the product is in its original condition*, a full refund will be processed immediately and you'll receive an automatic notification to advise that the payment has been reversed. (Please note, returned products are checked and processed every Friday so there may be some wait time before you're notified of the outcome.)
*Products which are returned in a used condition will not be refunded. The customer will be responsible to pay for all shipping fees associated with the return as well as an administration fee before the pram is returned.
Accessories which are purchased in the same transaction as a pram can be returned with the pram provided they are also in new condition. This policy otherwise excludes accessories, exchange for a different colour and exchange to take advantage of any price variation.
Loss of returned items: Once the printed label is scanned at the Post Office, we would take responsibility in the unlikely circumstance that the pram was to go missing due to the fault of Australia Post. We will only take responsibility for lost items that have been scanned into the Australia Post system.