The Babybee Comet Plus comes with a 12 month warranty, the Babybee Rover with a 24 month warranty to cover against faults in materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions, according to our user manuals and technical specifications.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
The Warranty period starts from the date that your pram is dispatched from our warehouse and is valid in Australia only.
The warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- Defects or faults resulting from improper assembly, care or use as outlined in our user manual;
- Defects or faults resulting from an accident, airline or transport damage;
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches to the frame or colour fading of the fabrics;
- Minor cosmetic scratches or blemishes resulting from shipping;
- Damage to handle/belly bar grips or fabrics (i.e. scuffs or tears) as a result of normal handling and daily use;
- Corrosion, mould or rust due to extreme environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, snow or due to lack of regular maintenance.
- Products that are purchased second hand or from an unauthorised distributor;
- Using a part or accessory that is not compatible with the product and/or not manufactured by Babybee Prams;
- If you or a third party has attempted to modify or repair the pram without having received written permission from Babybee Prams.
- Claims from anyone other than the original purchaser (i.e. no longer valid if you give you your sibling or friend)
- Damage resulting from extreme heat conditions (i.e. leaving in a car on hot days)
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of fit, weight, functionality, colour or design.
- Inner tube tyre punctures, tyre bulges or broken air valves;
Need to make a claim?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your order number, a detailed description and photo or video of the defect or problem
- And we'll be in contact to discuss the next steps!