All babybee prams come with a 12 month warranty to cover against faults in materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions, according to our user manuals and technical specifications.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
The Warranty period starts from the date that your pram is dispatched from our warehouse and is valid in Australia only.
The warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- On any accessories (including Colour Packs);
- Defects resulting from improper care or use;
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches to the pram frame;
- Products that are purchased second hand or from an unauthorised distributor;
- Faulty or incorrect assembly;
- Using a part or accessory that is not compatible with the product and/or not manufactured by babybee prams;
- Products passed on to friends or relatives second hand;
- Tyre punctures;
- damage to handlebar grips or fabrics as a result of normal handling and daily use;
- Damage resulting from extreme heat conditions (i.e leaving in car on hot days).
- Damage or defects sustained from travelling on an aircraft (i.e checking as luggage or carrying parts onboard)
Need to make a claim?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your order number, a detailed description and photo or video of the defect or problem
- And we'll be in contact to discuss the next steps!