Touch-Up Paint Pen Safety Information

This material is classified as hazardous according to health criteria of Safe Work Australia. Please read all labels and the following safety instructions before use.

  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • Read label before use.
  • Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
  • Avoid breathing dust, fume, gas, mist, vapours or spray.
  • Wash hands, face and all exposed skin thoroughly after handling.
  • Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place and out of direct sunlight.

FIRST AID MEASURES:

If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 131 126, New Zealand 0800 764 766).
If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running
water. If swelling, redness, blistering or irritation occurs seek medical assistance.
If inhaled, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable
for breathing.
If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact
lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If exposed or concerned, get medical advice/attention.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us