General Safety Tips
The ACCC has identified several hazards associated with prams and strollers which could result in serious injury or even death:
Bassinet & stroller seat usage
- There is no set age when your little one is ready for the stroller seat however it's usually around 6 months when they can sit up unaided.
- Only use the bassinet in a flat position. Do not recline.
- The bassinet is not designed for overnight sleeping.
- Secure the child in the harness at all times.
- Never leave the harness buckled when not fitted to the child in the pram.
- Do not carry extra children or heavy bags on the pram.
- Do not leave children unattended.
- Make sure children are clear of moving parts when adjusting the pram.
- Make sure the pram is secured when being transported in vehicles.
- Take care when using on stairs or escalators.
- Do not use any accessories that are not designed for or compatible with your particular babybee model.
- Gentle sloping surfaces may be unstable. On steeper sloping and uneven surfaces, there is a possibility that the travel system may tip over.
- Do not use or leave the pram near an open fire or exposed flame.